365 Challenge

I am always looking for ways to better myself, and the other day I ran across someone who wants to do the same.  I have seen on Flickr where people take selfportriats for an entire year, that isn't really my style so I didn't want to start down that road.  But I found tasra365.com and saw that she started a group that is just doing a picture a day.   However, there is a catch!  Along with taking a picture, you are also supposed to read 1 page out of your camera manual and look at other professional images every day.  Being the nerd that I am, I have read my entire manual already, but a refresher couldn't hurt, and maybe I will supplement it with at least one blog a day that relates to technical information about photography.


Anyway, for the next 365 days there will be a post on this blog along with a photo.  I have recruited my wife, Lisa, to help.  She always says she wants to get better at taking pictures but never has time.  Please feel free to comment on any of these photos, good or bad.  The only way you learn is from your mistakes!


The first picture will come later this evening.  Hope it is fun and educational ride!
0 Responses